Friday, May 1, 2015

Just a quick Update

Hey, guys. In short, I am in bad shape. I haven't gotten a decent nights sleep in a couple weeks, and I think I have some form of Bronchitis. I've coughed so much that blood is starting to come up. Anyway, enough self pity.

I am going to try to get to East Oakland as soon as I can. However, transportation will be a problem, as I only have a learner's permit. That, and I can hardly see straight. The only reason I can type this is because I have the keyboard memorised.

Whoever was knocking at my window the other day hasn't showed up since. I guess they gave up. However, I have noticed that I apparently have a collection of rotting animal pieces in my crawlspace. Fun! I'm getting real tired of this. They should know that, by now, I ain't backing down anytime soon.

In what little sleep I have been getting, I have been having the freakiest dreams of all time. Yesterday, I was at Rose Rudman Park, over where I saw the dude in the cloak. It was just fucked up. I can't think of any other way to describe it. Bodies were strewn all along the creek. They were mutilated, and I'm not to sure that they were all even human. I took video of it, and I plan on posting it in a few minutes.

As for that thing that ambushed me, I'm positive that it was that thing from the half burned journal page. I've decided to nick-name him Sack Face, because of that ragged mask he wears.  The scream it made wasn't captured on the camera's audio, it was glitching out to bad, I guess. It was enough to make my blood curdle, and I just ran off. I can't really describe what happened to me when I heard it, but it almost felt like whenever I have one of my episodes, like I'm being forced out of my head, and something else wants to get in and stay there.

I'm guess that I now have both the tall bastard and Sack Face on my ass. Oh, well, I guess. I have to find out what these things are, what the cult has to do with them, and who G is. I don't care if I have to dig up an old Voodoo book I have to find some way to summon her, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment