Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Q&A with G Part 2 Recovered

Hello, peoples. I have spent the last week slaving over my computer, attempting to get the second half of the Q&A with G video recovered. Eventually, I closed the lid on my laptop in disgust after I tried seemingly every possible solution to my problem. The next morning, I restarted my laptop, and the video was on my laptop. That is quite possibly the happiest I have been in a while. Anyway, I'll either upload it tonight or during the day tomorrow. The quality is really bad, but I'm just happy that I have it.

On another note, I was going to explore 271 E. Oakland this weekend. However, I as that neighborhood is "dangerous," I will have to find someone to go there with. I might have to settle with getting back with Stevie to check it out. I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.

Again, changing topics, at the end of the conversation with G, she brought up an old friend. Her name was Joan. I met her a few years ago, and we were pretty close friends. Unfortunately, she died when an accidental fire burned down her residence. At least, I'm pretty sure she did. I never personally saw her body, and the casket at her funeral was closed. When G said she was alive, I was ecstatic. However, I now doubt that she was telling the truth. She is most likely lying to distract me from what is important, investigating this cult and their gods.

I know, I'm crazy for trying to follow them, but last time I stopped, they kidnapped me. While I have no confirmation that the two are connected, I don't feel that I really need it. I want to find out all that I can about them. They fascinate and perplex me, the way that mankind has always been fascinated by fire. I simply can not stop thinking about them, the tall thing, and that hunched-over thing with the mask. It is truly perplexing.

I'm fine, William is fine, and Stevie is fine. There is no need to worry about us, as we are all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment