Monday, May 11, 2015

Musings of a Mad Man

Today I did the most dangerous thing that a person like me can do, sit alone with my thoughts.
I began to think, "What is even the point? What do I hope to accomplish? Find the bastards and get revenge? If so, for what kidnapping me for a couple days?" I don't know why I am so curious about this. I'm not even sure if I want to continue this. It feels like the whole damn thing is a puzzle, written out for me to perform, as though I am a puppet, every movement for someone else's entertainment.

I'm not sure what I am going to do now. I can't go back and pretend like none of this ever happen. Stevie and William already hate me, and I am not sure why. I guess that I want to get something out of this, whether it is answers about Joan, G, The Crusaders and their damn gods, I just don't care. Something, anything at this point.

I plan on just going over what I have for now, and thinking everything over. Goodbye, for now. I don't know when I'll be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment