Friday, April 3, 2015

Dissent in the Ranks

      Hi, peoples. I'm sorry that I haven't said anything in a while, but we are experiencing the horrors that are end of course tests. Yes, we are having EOCs in March. It is incredibly idiotic.

    However, that is not what I am here to talk about. A couple of days ago, Stevie, William, and I got into an argument. That may not sound odd to you, but we NEVER fight. It's odd. Any way, I have pretty much stopped meeting them at lunch, for now anyway. All of this occult bullshit has driven a wedge pretty deep between us. Stevie doesn't believe that any of this is a real threat, despite that thing showing up in my backyard.

     Also, I got a call from G earlier this week. I have video, but I have not uploaded it yet. I am hoping to do that this Monday, maybe. She revealed a lot, but was also very vague.

     I want you all to know that I am fine. Do not worry about me, I can handle this. I plan on updating this weekly from now on, so check back regularly. Thanks to anyone who has followed me this far, and if you can offer me any help, I will gladly accept it, as I'm sure that William and Stevie will.

No comments:

Post a Comment