Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Should Have Told You Sooner

     Hey, guys. Spring Break 2015 has started with a bang, apparently. Last night, I misplaced my pills. amd had a severe breakdown. Normally, I wouldn't have said anything, but some dude who refers to himself as "das schiff" hijacked my YouTube page, and posted a video of it.

     Das Schiff in German means "The Ship," or "The Vessel." The journal refers to Das Schiff not as a name, but as a title. In any one branch of the Crusade, there are two vessels. The book doesn't explain the duties of the vessels, but they are the next-to-center level of the hierarchy, second to a Being, whatever that means.

     I'm not even sure how he got the footage. It was taken by my camera around 1 pm last night. I remember all of it until I started hallucinating. I'm sorry, I should have told you before this, but I don't exactly like talking about my problem.

     When I go into that state, I sink into my delusions. I have filmed myself before it happens several times before out of curiosity. From what I can tell, I see a few different things. The most common one is a very tall man. I can't describe anymore than that because, honestly, I can't remember anything else.

     I must have returned to my bed before 2:30, because at that time I woke up with blood smeared on my face. At the time, it was a total mystery to me. Now, after seeing the video, it makes more sense. I must have smeared the blood on my face when I was sucking my blood. I have no idea what possessed me to think that that was a good thing to do.

     As of now, I have found my medicine in a box on the top shelf of my closet. I have no idea how it got there, and, as long as I have them, don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment